Friday, February 22, 2008

 

How to Create Cash Flow Out of Thin Air!

Want to see a trick every real estate investor will love?

From the Desk of Thomas Kish

Crazy as it may sound...

...there really is something that can create cash flow out of
thin air. And it has nothing to do with a magic wand or pulling
rabbits out of a hat.

It has to do with the use of credit – but not in the way you
are probably thinking.

The fact is that the proper use of your credit is often the most misunderstood concept in real estate investing.

What you need to know – and what I can teach you – is how
to use a newly created business name to go out and get
business credit cards and lines of credit for your real estate
investing activities.

Your personal credit profile will NOT be affected when you use
these UNSECURED business credit cards!

All the debt on this special kind of credit card is, in effect,
invisible. So, unlike your personal credit cards, your credit
score never goes down if you are using business lines of
credit instead of personal credit.

One of my favorite ways to maximize cash flow in every
piece of real estate I own is by using business credit cards
to pay operating expenses.

Want to know why I love this?

1. No matter how much I charge on these business cards,
this debt has no impact on my credit score.

2. Low cost to access cash from business lines of credit,
unlike your typical home refinance charges.

3. I want to defer cash expenses until the property is
sold, even if that is not for 5 years.

4. Everyone gets a much better cash on cash return when
you defer expenses with business credit cards and unsecured
lines of credit.

5. In many cases, my mortgage forces me to make a
principal payment every month. So now I can return
that cash flow back into my pocket without costly
refinance charges every 2 years.

6. And finally, because I can triple my cash flow
every month. Which lets me purchase more great
real estate 3 times faster, and retire in luxury 20
years sooner than the average American.

How could you not love it!

Real estate can provide people with great net worth on
paper, but no liquidity. That means your profits are a
fantasy unless you sell.

By understanding how to use business credit cards, you
can make yourself rich in REAL DOLLARS right NOW.

And see why my “HOW TO BEAT THE SYSTEM”
in real estate investing is the ultimate NO MONEY
DOWN system that will make you rich quickly.

When you buy real estate with cash from a unsecured business
line of credit, you are a CASH BUYER. But you have
not used any of your own money for the down payment.

Don't limit your real estate investing to gimmicks
like “creative financing.”

Buy anything you want with REAL CASH. Just go out
and get it using “HOW TO BEAT THE SYSTEM” in
real estate investing.

I did it, my clients did it and you can, too!

Thomas Kish
President of CashFlowExperts.Biz


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?